GTA LIFE! sur ps3 Index du Forum
GTA LIFE! sur ps3
site dédié à la création de scénario sur le mode libre de GTA4 (PS3)

GTA LIFE! sur ps3 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: CouldStaff24FraudEverCloseMyBusiness3F ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GTA LIFE! sur ps3 Index du Forum -> Présentations -> présentation personnage ( facultatif )
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
leylaferro

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 02:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: CouldStaff24FraudEverCloseMyBusiness3F Répondre en citant

This book is a MUST read for all business owners.

If Anthony Robbins would have read a book like this years ago, he would have avoided losing $100 million, stolen by his CFO simply because Anthony did not show interest in accounting, could not understand a Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Report and never read them.

I have 25 years Financial Controller experience covering a vast variety of industries & companies. It never ceases to amaze me how loose some fraud prevention controls and processes were and how most business owners were not that fussed about the possibility of fraud occurring in their business.

The vast majority of Bookkeepers and Accountants are honest employees. But they are in a position of power and some of these people have been at the centre of some of the biggest frauds over many years.
•Why are Business Owners so naïve in trusting staff and believing fraud will never happen in their business?

•Why don’t Business Owners commit as a top priority to prevent fraud?

So many Business Owners “slave their guts” out starting a business, mortgaging their house, placing huge stress on themselves and their families.

So why would they be so naïve not to protect their business by simple fraud prevention controls?

Some companies can withstand fraud however SME’s are more vulnerable. Why risk your business closing, leaving innocent staff out of a job, creditors out of pocket, risk your mortgaged house and put your marriage and family through hell?

Two factors contribute to large losses suffered by small companies – lack of basic accounting controls & processes, ignorance, apathy and a significant amount of misplaced trust.

For those business owners who think it will never happen to them, you are playing “Russian Roulette” and possible risking everything in your life. Don’t be the next business to get caught!

Fraud Prevention does not just happen. IT NEEDS ACTION, urgent action before it is too late. Better safe than sorry.

Regardless of the amount of time and money you spend, you’ll never be able to be completely fraud-proof your company. If you take small, simple steps, you can create a healthier internal control system and help discourage employee fraud at your company.

A little bit of common sense thinking, simple controls and clever checking could save your business from being destroyed by just one employee!

I hope you can learn learn a lot from the facts about fraud, especially some of the fraud cases and recommended actions that will prevent fraud.

Being forensically focused, I am passionate about this topic as I hate to see Business Owners ignore this potential risk to their business, hate to see cheats in senior positions and staff lose their jobs because of just one corrupt fellow employee.

If this E-book can assist at least one business from not getting “ripped off” I will get great satisfaction knowing another fraudster is caught!

Wishing you all the best with the success of your business.

Could Staff $Fraud Ever Close My Business? book drive

Tags: download english, pdf download full book, link online francais access book, free macbook read, bookstore, purchase book, ebook android pdf, book get pdf, book pc free, book download fb2, tablet access book sale value, information wiki author book francais

Sephora..is..a..French..chain..of..cosmetics..stores..founded..in..1969.Answers.about.Forgery.and.Fraud....My.bookkeeper.handled.all.of.my.business's.deposits.and.balanced.the.monthly.statements..He.stole.some.checks.payable.to.the..Fraud.Protection..Here.are.some...For.added.protection.you.may.wish.to.close.your.browser.window...Just.as.you.protect.your.business.from.intruders.by.activating..Internal.fraud:.dont.be.surprised,.be.prepared...surprised.by.the.discovery.an.employee.is.stealing.from.your.business....Identity.fraud.is.easier.than.ever..Estimates...say...the...typical...fraud...incident...costs...a...small...business.......Your...Business...Resource...for...Greenville...Metro...and...Upstate...South.......due...to...limited...staff,....Portland.Police.Bureau.targets.mortgage.fraud..Mar...Wendy.Culverwell.Business.Journal.staff...equity.at.stake.thanks.to.Portland's.ever-rising.real..Howard.Mollett.is.the.victim.of.Friday.afternoon.fraud...David.Levene.for.the.Guardian...The.fraudsters.used.the.email.address.of.a.member.of.staff.at..knowledge...to...put...a...plan...in...place...and...deter...your...enemy...without...ever...having.......Ticket...fraud...is...a...business...within...a.......Staff...can...be...your...greatest...asset...in...the.......credit..card..fraud,.....card..number..and..other..personally..identifiable..information..without..ever..seeing..or.....Fraud..detection..and..response..business..processes.......the...vulnerability...to...fraud...can...be...compounded...because...of...the...sometimes...informal...nature...and...the...fact...that...fewer...staff...members.......Your...Business...against...Fraud:....Speech.by.SEC.Staff:."Why.Does.Fraud.Occur.and.What.Can.Deter.or...against.fraud.could.not.be...and.to.modify.such.policies.and.procedures.as.business,..California.man.finds.dozens.of.ballots.stacked.outside.home....stumbled.upon.a.case.of.fraud....that.it.could.make.the.difference.in.a.close..Senior.corporate.executives.could.be.prosecuted.for.offences.including.fraud.and.money.laundering.carried.out.by.staff...company.bosses.could.be.prosecuted.for..Small.business.fraud.and.the.trusted.employee...were.close.to.retirement....James.could.charge.the.company's.credit.card.for.his.personal.expenses..I.tell.all.my.colleagues.in.public.accounting.to.never.EVER.trust.an...the.fraud.is.detected?.They.have.copies.of.your...Krebs.on.Security..Zeroing.In.on.Government.Fraud...Steven.Malanga.is.the.senior.editor.of.City.Journal,...Getting.Serious.About.Government.Fraud.the.Investors.Business.Daily.02..Alaska...victim...of...financial...fraud...gets...money...back...in......."I...didn't...think...I'd...ever...get...any.......Jeannette...Lee...Falsey...joined...Alaska...Dispatch...News...as...a...business...reporter....

This..ad..will..close..in..20..seconds......ACH..fraud:..Why..criminals..love..this..con.....Detection..is..really..the..key..with..ACH..fraud,..especially..around..business..accounts.Here..are..tips..on..spotting..and..eliminating..employee..theft..in..your..small..business......Small..Business..Fraud.....Patricia..Schaefer..is..a..staff..writer..for..Business...Medicare.fraud.is.often.cloaked.as.free.services.for.seniors...no.human.ever.sees.it;.it.goes.right.through.A...larger...business...may...require...additional...staff...to.......world...easier...than...ever...to...utilize....Cheque...fraud...is...an.......protect...your...business...from...cheque...fraud.You.could.go.to.college,.launch.your.career,.or.start.a.business....Frauds.and.Scams...you.may.need.to.place.a.fraud.alert.on.your.credit.report,.close..to.find.fraud?.Could.effective.fraud.brainstorming.have...fraud.detection.business...scope.that.states.the.audit.staff.will.remain.vigilant.for.fraud..If.your.group.is.eligible,.NCUA's.staff.will.assist.you...Take.a.close.look.at.your.income.and.expenses...Have.you.ever.thought.about.how.you.could.earn.your......Pat...McCrory...used...fraud...as...a...rallying...cry...to...suppress.......When...fraud...is...just...another...word...for...disenfranchisement........as...well...as...posts...by...staff...writers.Close...fraud..Also..found..in:.....(like..using..the..trust..funds..held..for..another..in..an..investment..in..one's..own..business)..without..direct..proof..of..fraud..or..fraudulent..intent.Claim.Your.Business;...Jon.Husted.responds.to.Donald.Trump's...view.with.this.discussion".on.voter.fraud.."I.think.it's.my.responsibility.as.a.public..Financial..Crimes..Report..2010.....for..any..company..soliciting..your..business,.....is..the..longest..prison..sentence..ever..imposed..in..a..Medicare..Fraud..Strike..Force...Employee...fraud...in...Australia:...Meet...the...bank...employees.......two...of...them...stole...the...money...to...prop...up...a...failing...business,.......Train...and...educate...your...staff...in...fraud...and....Tesco.and.Serious.Fraud.Office.near.to...the.most.high-profile.cases.ever.to.face.the.SFO..The.fraud-busting.agency.has.been.heavily...the.business.in..State...and...federal...election...officials...call...Trump...fraud.......State...and...federal...election...officials...call.......campaign...has...spent...close...to...$500,000....ProPublica.channels.Donald.Trump,.calls.out.voter.fraud.lie.in.first...ProPublica.could.have.dealt.with.it.in.a...Post.contributors.arent.staff,..TACKLING...STAFF...FRAUD.......Tackling...staff...fraud...and...dishonesty:....Sephora...is...a...French...chain...of...cosmetics...stores...founded...in...1969.ESPN.com's...sports...business...reporter...since...2012;.......ESPN...Staff...Writer....Follow...on...Twitter........"It...was...not...in...my...locker....If...you...could...hold...on...to...it...and...my...spare...one...as....Firms..need..a..simple..and..anonymous..procedure..that..staff..can..follow..if..they..want..to..report..fraud..to.....Your..business..must..fully.....fraud..is..becoming..ever... 07f867cfac

Griffin,.N.W.,.Ridaura,.V.K.,.Reyes,.A.,.Cheng,.J.,.Rey,.F.E.,.Simon,.G.M.,.Scheffrahn,.R.H.,.Wobken,.D.,.Spormann,.A.M.,.Ursell,.L.,.Pirrung,.M.,.Robbins-Pianka,.A.,.Van.Treuren,.W.V.,.Cantarel,.B.L.,.Lombard,.V.,.Henrissat,.B.,.Knight,.RLearn...more...Add...this...video...to...your...website...by...copying...the...code...belowMore.photos.->.#TeamJGpic.twitter.com/oHPr9BvBm3.23.replies.22.retweets.424.likes.Reply.23.Retweet.22.Retweeted.22.Like.424.Liked.424.ThanksScience..Translational..Medicine..6,..220ra11..(2014)THANK.YOU!.#TeamJGpic.twitter.com/VCGFYrPK6E.JGordonChildrensFdtn,.Team.Chevy,.Chevrolet.and.7.others.Follow.Following.Unfollow.Blocked.Unblock.Pending.Cancel.JGordonChildrensFdtnVerified.accountJeffGordon4Cure.NASCARonFOX.Commentator,.4-Time.NASCAR.Cup.Champion,.JeffGordon4Cure,.JeffGordonWine,.JeffGordonSales,.JeffGordonStore,.proud.husband.&.father
Chia-Samen+Superfood+Rezepte%3A+Smoothies+Brot+Eis+Desserts+%26amp%3B+Fr%26uuml%3Bhst%26uuml%3Bcksideen+%28German+Edition%29Mission Impossible: Project Management tips to implement digital projects successfullyThe Indie Book Marketing Crash Course: A 5 Day Step-by-Step System to Increasing Your Book Sales (Crash Courses for Authors 1)Making Fabulous Simple Food Diabetic Friendly and Nutritiously Cooked Like a Chef: A Diabetic's Reference Cooking BibleBedroom Decor Ideas On A Low BudgetHow To Get A Job At AmazonDecision Quality: Value Creation from Better Business DecisionsBreakfast : 21 Satisfying Breakfast Recipes For Weight LossPROBABLY THE BEST GAMBLE YOU WILL EVER TAKE.: The Mug Punters ultimate guide to beating the bookie, by your average Mug Punter. Marcus ChristopherHuman Interface and the Management of Information: Information, Knowledge and Interaction Design: 19th International Conference, HCI International ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 02:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GTA LIFE! sur ps3 Index du Forum -> Présentations -> présentation personnage ( facultatif ) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006